Monday, November 15, 2010

I HOPE YOU LOVE ME

New Atlanta Indie Artist - Fall in Love with Joshua Watkins
New Atlanta Indie Artist - Fall in Love with Joshua Watkins

I hope you can forgive me.
I hope you missed me while I was gone.
I hope you love me.

...if I had three wishes, this is what they would be. I've been away from this blog for far too long. I hope you can forgive me. I said I'd be gone till November. Now I'm back.

I hope you missed me while I was gone. We've put prayers, heart, and years into this project. We hope absence made your hearts grow fonder.

I Hope You Love Me. The new project from Joshua Watkins, an emerging Atlanta indie artist blending elements of hip hop, indie rock, alternative, and electronic music to create an all new sound. DOWNLOAD ALBUM FREE at www.joshuawatkins.net

Executive Producer: Carlton Mackey

No comments: